THE POWER OF THE WORLD’S 9 BEST SKINCARE INGREDIENTS TO PROVIDE YOU WITH AN ALL-DAY SKIN WHITENING FORMULATION.
Who has time to buy and try a range of creams and other skincare products? Who knows if all those multiple creams will be equally suitable for your skin? The more skincare products you try, the more uncertainty you add to your skincare regimen.
Nutra White Glutathione cream is all you need to get a fairer face, neck, arms, knuckles, underarms, and inner thighs!
Use it as a day cream; use it as a night cream. Our oil-free formulation allows you to wear it any time of the day. Massage it on any affected area and give our cream a few weeks to do its magic. Nutra White All-Day Glutathione Cream has all you need for even, spot-free, hydrated, and clear skin.
Medicated and Clinically-Tested Formulation Without Any Steroids, Mercury, Parabens, Sulfates, and Silicones. This is Safe Skincare At Its Best!
1. Reduced Glutathione: The world’s most powerful antioxidant works to reduce melanin production, providing you sheer skin whitening that’s second to no other skincare ingredients. Glutathione is a rarely used ingredient because it’s expensive; thus, only the top skincare serums include such an ingredient. Glutathione is clinically proven to work in serums because of its effective absorption through the skin.
2. Alpha Arbutin: Works by inhibiting tyrosinase activity that limits the melanin production in your skin. Helps In Skin Lightening with a gentle touch. Alpha Arbutin is also a renowned ingredient for reducing pigmentation and dark spots. It’s a perfect element to include in your daily skin regimen if you have an uneven skin tone.
3. Vitamin C: For those experiencing multiple skin issues, vitamin c works like a charm. It reduces wrinkles, protects collagen and increases production, aids wound healing, helps protect against sun damage, reduces hyperpigmentation, evens skin tone, brightens complexion, and acts like armor against pollution and other free radicals.
4. Niacinamide: For those with many skin issues, Niacinamide works like a miracle. The benefits of including a niacinamide-based serum include many. It helps minimize pore appearance, hyperpigmentation, fine lines, and wrinkles. Additionally, it protects against sun damage, treats acne, and regulates skin oils.
5. Kojic Acid: A renowned skincare ingredient that protects against sun damage, age spots, and scarring.
6. Hyaluronic acid: Reduces the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles, retaining moisture to the skin. It's a must-have skincare ingredient for that hydrating, glowing skin.
7. Licorice extract: Licorice extract brightens the skin in another way, too. It contains liquiritin, an active compound that helps to disperse and remove existing melanin in the skin.
8. Aloe vera: A gentle way to exfoliate your skin. Aloe vera helps cleanse your skin, fights acne and blemishes, and soothes sunburns. It also helps with people experiencing early signs of aging.
9. Vitamin E: As a topical application, Vitamin E reduces UV damage to the skin. It’s great for those with daily sun exposure.